Backend Development with Node JS
Backend Application Development can be a very lucrative career if you're willing to put in the time to learn those advanced skills.Q Backend development is the skill that powers the web. Back-end developers play a critical role on application development teams and are responsible for handling data storage and ensuring content gets delivered to the front-end. Get the training you need to stay ahead with expert-led courses on Back-End Application Development.
April 27, 2020
4 Months 10am - 4pm
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
This course is for beginners.
Students are expected to come with a working laptop
Classroom and Online delivery
About This Course
BENEFITS / WHAT WILL I LEARN?
GOAL / WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
• To become hands-on backend developer with Node.js and Express.js framework by completing all the related courseware and projects in web application development.
• Obtain Advanced Certification in Web based application development Course
• Get your FIRST JOB / Upgrade your Career
BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO
By the end of this course you will be able to create a strong online portfolio which will facelift your market value for better placement. The key components of your portfolio shall reflect:
- Command over development tools
- Good number of projects to describe your work
- GIT profile with all your project source-code and sample output
- Very well-articulated online profile
TECHNOLOGY AND UPSKILLING
MERN stack: Practically learn how to develop a scalable new age web application by leveraging the power of M (Mongo DB) | E (Express.js) |R (React JS) | N (Node.js) stack with main focus on Node.js and Express.js
Foundations: Strong foundation is everything that matters for a strong career. In this course you will build strong foundations that will secure your career path and adapt yourself, irrespective of these ever-changing technology landscape. Learn and apply foundational concepts (ex: OOPS | Design patterns | REST APIs) in a practical way. By learning them well you can apply these concepts in any real-time projects.
Open Source Tools: Equip yourself to develop, debug and test web applications by learning latest open source tools. These tools will help you to developer faster and smarter. Some examples that you will be exposed in this course are given below.
- Linux (ex: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS): Platform for your development environment
- GIT: Version control and profile to showcase your projects to placement companies
- Eclipse: Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to edit and debug code
- NPM: Package manager for Node.js to add modules for faster development
What We Offer
Our teaching staff are passionate software developers dedicated to preparing our students in every way possible for their big leap into tech. At Madesoft Academy you'll find a tech family that will serve you for life. A network of smart, king, change makers that will help you plug into the quick-changing, exciting world of design and technology.
To get started please fill the registration form and you will be contacted shortly.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party.