Become a Competent Industrial Automation & PLCs Programmer
Learn from experts with real-world experience in industrial programming. Learn through applicative real-life projects developed by industry experts.
Why Take This Course?
The goal of this 6 Months full-time program is to turn you into a fully operational Full Stack Industrial Automation & PLCs Programmer. Graduates of this course typically find employment as Automation or PLCs Engineer within a very short time frame.
The lessons taught cover a diverse set of technologies which make for the perfect springboard onto the automation scene. The Full Stack Automation program provides an indept learning to Industrial Automation including digital electronic, programming of PLCs, Human Machine Interface (HMI) & SCADA systems.
Become a ready-to-hire Automation or PLCs Engineer in just 6 Months. After 3 Months of Virtual Classroom training, you will spend 3 Months on Project Based Learning where you will learn the fundamentals of participating in a real life project – In addition you will learn using Studio 5000 for Allen Bradley Controllogix & Siemens Simatic TIA Portal for Siemens S7 PLCs
PLC Overview & Hardware Components, Number Systems and Codes, Fundamentals of Logic, Basics of PLC Programming Developing Fundamental PLC Wiring Diagrams and Ladder Logic Programs, Programming Timers, Programming Counters, Program Control Instructions, Data Manipulation Instructions, Math Instructions, Sequencer and Shift Register Instructions, PLC Installation Practices, Editing, and Troubleshooting
A unique hybrid course structure in 2 phases
3 Months Intensive Lessons
This Program Consist of Online Virtual Classes, modularised lessons managed by Learning Management System with assignments, downloadable study materials and video lectures to fully engage the student on weekly basis.
Student will be involved in lab work after each key concept is taught, the lab work shall be in the form of practicals with guide from instructors, each assignment and lab work shall be used as part of performance and assessment grading.
3 Months Project Based Learning.
Student will gain knowledge and skills by working for 3 months to investigate and respond with a solution to an authentic industry related problem. Student shall engage with project management tools to enable them gain understanding of tasks, timelines, schedules with a project Manager assigned.
The learning will mirror what professionals do every day and prepares the students to accept and meet challenges in the real world.
A typical week at Madesoft Academy
- Live Workshops: Physical Workshop to consolidate the learning will be conducted in Batches. Due to widespread of our student a separate time table for Workshops and locations shall be communicated by Instructor.
- Virtual Classes: By illustrating concepts and the real-time use-case demonstration Interact, mentors can lead you through live interactive lessons to develop a sound understanding of concepts on a weekly basis.
- Structured Intervention: Apply the learnings from Online Classrooms by designing tasks and projects of your own. This will be supported by formal intervention sessions with our mentors which include task / assignment explainer and support.
- Individual Learning On LMS: Learn predefined challenging content by yourself. This part will be carefully tailored to your personal progress. Also the structured Intervention where you can reach out to your mentor in the case of any challenges.
- Personal Exercise/Assignments: Solve predefined challenging Exercise/Assignment by yourself. Also the structured Intervention where you can reach out to your mentor in the case of any challenges.
- Personal Lab Work: Solve predefined challenging Lab work by yourself. Also the structured Intervention where you can reach out to your mentor in the case of any challenges.
A Team You Can Trust.
Employment Driven, Project Based and Affordable Industrial Automation & PLCs Programming Training.
At Madesoft Academy, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through industry based technology training and develop the skills of tomorrow. Upon completion of the Course, the participant will be awarded Madesoft Academy Certificate of Competency with a unique ID for verification by potential employer.
Applicant for this course must have a minimum of Diploma in any of the sciences or currently in an institution of Higher learning.
Also Applicant without qualification but have 1+ year working experience in the field of electrical/electronics or computer shall be considered
for a place in the program.
To participate in this program students must have a personal computer that meets the following minimum specifications: Intel Pentium or equivalent for Virtual Machine & Simulator
- Minimum of 16 GB RAM
- 250 GB of Available Disk Space
- Windows 7/ Windows8/ Windows 10
- 64 Bit Compatible
- Internet Access
- Email Account
Course Dates & Tuition
|May 31 2021||6 Months||N300,000|
|July 31 2021||6 Months||N300,000|
|September 30 2021||6 Months||N300,000|