Featuring an instructor or program. We may feature, advertise or recommend a program or instructor, but that doesn’t mean we represent that they will be your instructor, or assure their individual quality or any learning you may achieve as a result of taking that instructor’s courses or our Service overall. Different learners have different styles and learn at different paces, however it is ultimately the learner’s responsibility to take an active role in their learning and understanding, alongside the structure and support provided by Madesoft Academy of Technology. Program Fees. We may vary the cost of our services, including tuition, payment methods and deferred tuition programs, or fees from time to time by region, in our sole discretion, and availability is not guaranteed and other Terms may apply based on your program or individual agreement(s) you may have. Please review the Terms in your Enrollment Agreement or other agreement(s) applicable to your program for additional information. You agree to pay us for your purchases. Your use of the Service may be part of a program you’ve agreed to pay us for, for example in the form of tuition listed in an Enrollment Agreement. You agree and understand that your continued use of the Service constitutes your continued agreement to pay for all applicable programs as outlined in any and all incorporated instruments, documents, agreements, or notices. Payment method and availability, and refund or proration policies for payments made, may vary by location or based on regulation and may be updated from time to time. If you have an issue with payments for any aspect of the Service or to Madesoft Academy of Technology, you agree to submit disputes via the appropriate channels in a timely fashion.
Your Account. You may be required to create an account to use parts of the Service. You agree to provide true, accurate, and correct information, and to update that information if it changes. You recognize that providing false information violates this and other agreements you may have with Madesoft Academy of Technology. Communications; Electronic Notices. You agree to receive communications from or on behalf of Madesoft Academy of Technology at any email address, phone number, or other point of contact you provide us pursuant to our policies. You further agree that all Terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were provided to you in writing. Content; license; and ownership. The contents of the Service include but are not limited to curriculum, pedagogy, information, data, designs, text, graphics, pictures, images, video, logos, button icons, software, audio or sound files, computer code, materials and other work (collectively, “Content”).
All Content and the selection, assembly, compilation, and/or arrangement thereof are the property of Madesoft Academy of Technology or its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. There are no implied licenses granted in these Terms. License to You. We authorize you, subject to these Terms, to access and use the Service and the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use of our Service, in our sole discretion. All other use is expressly prohibited. No material made available on or through the Service may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without written permission of the copyright owner unless such Content is specifically made available for and authorized to be downloaded from the Service, in which case you are authorized to download a single copy of such Content for your own personal use. You agree to immediately return any and all Madesoft Academy of Technology property in your possession or control if you leave, withdraw or are withdrawn. Certain Content made available for download from or through the Service may also be subject to additional or different license Terms and conditions. Any such Terms and conditions shall be identified in advance for such Content, and by downloading or using any Content governed by any other license Terms and conditions, you hereby agree to be bound by and comply with such Terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. The modification of Content and other materials obtained from the Service, including, but not limited to, User Content (defined below), for any other purpose, including, without limitation, any commercial purpose, is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of Madesoft Academy of Technology or its licensors, unless you have obtained express written authorization to the contrary. You must preserve all applicable copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices. This license is revocable by Madeesoft Academy of Technology at any time without notice and with or without cause. Trademarks. Madesoft Academy of Technology, MAT., Madesoft Academy, and other references are trademarks of Madesoft Academy of Technology Limited., and we reserve all rights in them. User Content. The Service may provide you with the ability to create, draft, post, or share content, like messages in Slack (“User Content”). You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all intellectual property rights to your User Content. You are responsible for protecting those rights. Our Service is accessible to a variety of users. While certain aspects of the Service may be more visible to fewer other users, we make no representations and warranties with respect to the confidentiality of any User Content you post or submit through the Service.
Copyright Policy. If you believe in good faith that materials posted on the Service infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Madesoft Academy of Technology a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the works that have been allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); Identification of the specific material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Service;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Any copyright owner or its agent may provide written submissions of alleged infringements to firstname.lastname@example.org. A notice may not be valid if it fails to comply with all of the above-listed requirements. Suggestions and Submissions. We love hearing from our students and users and welcome your comments regarding our Service and programs. However, please be advised that if you raise or send us suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, inventions, or other materials (“User Suggestions”), we will:
• own, exclusively, all now known or later discovered rights to the User Suggestions;
• not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Suggestions; and
• be entitled to unrestricted use of the User Suggestions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
To submit any feedback or suggestions, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com. Consequences of Violating these Terms. Madesoft Academy of Technology can suspend access to the Service, terminate your account, and/or withdraw you and prevent access to the Service for any reason, and refuse to provide the Service to you in the future at our sole discretion, inline with these Terms and subject to any other agreements we may have with you at that time. If you are withdrawn from Madesoft Academy of Technology, the tuition proration policy may apply based on when you are withdrawn. You agree to pay for applicable Services you have used, and that you are responsible for repaying under agreement(s) you may have with us. We may review and remove any User Content at any time for any reason, including activity that violates these Terms, our Code of Conduct, or applicable law; is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal; or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety or wellbeing of others or the Madesoft Academy of Technology community. We are not obligated to review User Content, however, if a potential violation is brought to our attention, we reserve the right to further investigation and possibly remove a student for offenses that violate our community norms and/or policies.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Madesoft Academy of Technology, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, INSTRUCTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS (collectively the “RELEASED PARTIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OR TERMS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT INSOFAR AS ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
(B) THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
(i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE;
(iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
(iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY GOOD, SERVICE, CONTENT OR MATERIAL WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATION; AND/OR
(v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND
(i) THESE TERMS OF SERVICE;
(ii) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
(iiI) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE;
(iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
(v) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE;
(vi) YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE BY US OR ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; OR
(vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR MATERIALS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY), WILL NOT EXCEED TOTAL UPFRONT PAYMENTS MADE BY YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IN THIS EVENT, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS LEGALLY APPLICABLE TO YOU WILL APPLY, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, expenses, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fee arising from or relating to your use of the Services. Your obligation to defend and indemnify the Released Parties shall survive the termination of your use of the Services.
Applicable Laws Jurisdiction. You acknowledge and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or in connection with, in whole or in part, your use of the Website shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Lagos, Nigeria.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Madesoft Academy of Technology, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Nigeria
User Content Disclaimers, Limitations, and Prohibitions. You agree to abide by these Terms and our community norms and policies, including but not limited to those outlined in our Student Guide and agree to use the Service only for its intended use and in compliance with all Terms, relevant privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. You are responsible for your content and actions when using and relying on the Service or content available on the Service. We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of content, posted by users or User Content. You accept that any reliance on material posted by other users or third-party service providers will be at your own risk. By using the Service you accept the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or otherwise inappropriate. You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates third-party rights; or contains material that is unlawful or advocates the violation of any law or regulation. We own and/or license all Content and any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You may view, access, download or print hard copies of the Content or your personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. You may not change the Content in any way or reproduce, publicly display, distribute, or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. We strictly prohibit any use of the Content for any purpose not specifically identified or authorized in these Terms or expressly permitted in writing by Madesoft Academy of Technology. You further agree that you will not:
• use the Service or website in any unlawful or inappropriate manner or commit an illegal act in relation to the Service as determined by Madesoft Academy of Technology in their sole discretion, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or website or that would otherwise result in fines, penalties, and other liability to Madesoft Academy of Technology or others;
• misuse, improperly share, or pirate property or violate privacy rights;
• attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the Service, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting the Service;
• use automated scripts, data mining, robots or other data gathering services on, through or to otherwise interact with the Services or website;
• frame or link to the Service without permission;
• harass, abuse or post objectionable materials;
• post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person;
• sell, transfer, or assign any of your rights to use the Service to a third party without our express written consent;
• post advertising or marketing links or content, except as specifically allowed by these Terms or via prior written approval from Madesoft Academy of Technology;
• use the Service after your account has been terminated, without our consent; impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, your qualifications, and/or your affiliation with any person or entity;
• disclose, copy, repost, transfer, publish, upload, display, or transmit or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any information obtained or learned through the Service, including any private information of any third party;
or access the Service from a jurisdiction where it is illegal or unauthorized.
Website Accessibility Notice. While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, some of our pages may not be compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). If, because of a disability, you are unable to access our Service, have questions related to the accessibility of our Service, and/or would like to report
barriers to accessing our Service or request a transcribed copy or assistance reading it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms. Madesoft Academy of Technology’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The various provisions contained within these Terms are separate and independent. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Contact/Feedback. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.
Date of publication: August 30, 2022